Camloc Threaded Insert : SELF TAPPING RAPID INSERTS FOR METALS
Keenserts® s specs - Advantages:
- Threaded Inserts have high tension pull out values.
- You can use smaller bolts for the same strength of connection thus reduce the weight of your system by using Threaded Inserts.
- When a rapid self tapping insert or threaded Insert is placed it means that you do not need to worry about a wrongly placed threaded insert.
- Little hole preparation – no tight tolerances are required for threaded Inserts.
- No need of extra special tooling such as taps, tang break tools, ....
- Self tapping rapid inserts for metals are used in following materials:
o Unhardened steel
o Cast iron
o Nickel metals
o Hard wood
o Poly Urethane
o Thermoplastic and thermo hardened foamed plastics
|M2 threaded insert||M2,5 threaded insert||M3 threaded insert|
|M4 threaded insert||M5 threaded insert||M6 threaded insert|
|M7 threaded insert||M8 threaded insert||M10 threaded insert|
|M12 threaded insert||M14 threaded insert||M16 threaded insert|
|M18 threaded insert||M20 threaded insert||M24 threaded insert|
|M27 threaded insert||M30 threaded insert|